Wednesday, November 11, 2020

BT878P XP DRIVER DOWNLOAD

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Hopefully some-one who knows of a few driver download pages can help. MiseryQ, did as you suggested and uninstalled everything and reinstalled trying diff options. Answer questions, earn points and help others Answer questions. Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Uploader: Kishicage
Date Added: 20 February 2008
File Size: 33.65 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 81087
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Just let me know how it worked out. Posted by lotuscomp on Apr 25, Can be a bit hard over the net without being able to see exactly what's going on. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring.

Even hooked it up streight from br878p video to the TV card but wouldn't show anything. I've never had this hurt my system If so, I started to scan but it took ages so I thought the easiest way to see if it was actually working was to try to get a signal from the video using the video in.

PixelVision PV-BTP+ driver download

I'd guess this would still be a driver issue? Tinkertron, I'll try one of the drivers and see how I go.

I think I would try the Win2k driver first The only problem now is I can't get anything to display on screen. The time now is More Print this page Share this page. I think somehow or the other TV cards with FM use the cable connection as the fm antenae Add Your Answer Tips for a great bt788p Second time tried some other drivers and came up with the same sort of problem I started with.

The subject says it all. Computer Links Level 3 Expert Answers. Just seems funny that even the remote control won't work.

Are you a Prolink Televison and Video Expert? Your answer needs to include more details btt878p help people. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I need driver win xp pixel view tv tuner driver pv-BT878P+RC

I just purchased a Tv Tuner card and the driver didn't pass the "XP test" so to be safe I thought I'd find a compatible one. The only thing I can think of is it may have a conflict with mt 3D card. The max point reward for answering a question is Funny thing is 1st install it came up with a teletext display that wasn't there the first time, second time I tried the 2K drivers doing it manually and back to pretty much how I had it.

Just make sure that you remove the device br878p reboot each time You can't post answers that contain an email address. It's worth a thousand words.

Join Date Sep Location W17 36N51 Posts 1, When you set it for tuner and choose a channel you still get the blank screen bt878pp Please enter a valid email address. A good tradesman never blames his tools Tell us some more! You should'nt have to search to choose a channel manualy Sorry is a brasilian site, but is the only pixelview site i know

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATHEROS AR928X WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER LINUX DRIVER

Tags arx , wicd , wireless Thread Tools. Also, check your process list and the dmesg output to see if you have more than one driver loaded f...