Wednesday, November 11, 2020

10DE 026B DRIVER

I'll try installing uswsusp and trying again to see if I get the expected results so that I can pursue this bug. It is completely possible that other people experience this as well, but don't know because they have a single core processor and the computer locks up because vbetool is using all of it. As for what it's doing now: See full activity log. Setting latency timer of device To post a comment you must log in. I've run Xubuntu Hardy earlier where suspend to mem worked great.
Uploader: Tulkree
Date Added: 26 September 2011
File Size: 25.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29984
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thanx, the workaround it post 20 works for me too until fixed. No more crackling and digital output!

ALSA PCI Vendor, Device and Sound Card Driver List

Excentrik excentrik wrote on I've run Xubuntu Hardy earlier where suspend to mem worked great. I can't do it a again.

Also, suspend resume only seems to work the first time. On a seperate note: For what it's worth, I just uninstalled the vbetool package.

Well, it's not a notebook. I know it inappropriate, but hey I can suspend and resume now. If anybody has a hint, it'd be nice. When I resume the power light blinks for a little while, turns solid for 10se few seconds, then starts blinking again and doesn't stop after.

Don't know why this package is enabled by default, but I kissed it good-bye. Changed in vbetool Ubuntu: Unknown device Control: I have the exact same issue.

vbetool 100% cpu usage on resume

Afterwards, I've tried to install the fglrx driver but suspend stopped working. There is no ALSA support. Even with uswsusp suspend Using s2ram still isn't working for me. Alberto alberto-pietrini wrote on After that killing the vbetool post process causes 10ve one to be spawned.

Bug # “vbetool % cpu usage on resume” : Bugs : vbetool package : Ubuntu

To upgrade your ALSA drivers download the latest alsa-driver package, extract the source, build the modules, and install them as root:. I have 10dr same behaviour, i. Maybe I'll try to uninstall the vbetool package and the related ones. You need to log in to change this bug's status.

My kernel reported the following: Luka Renko lure wrote on The hardware ID of my 10dde is 10de: I tried again after reinstalling and it didn't work. I'm using the latest nVidia drivers installed through Envy, because I had trouble installing them any other way, if that may have anything to do with it. I uninstalled the fglrx driver and reverted to the original working settings but now I'm experiencing this bug.

What do tou think about it?? As shown above, I'm using a bit Processor and the bit version of Ubuntu. I seem to remember using 100de in order to get suspend working, but I'm not sure.

Biostar Microtech Int'l Corp: My bios has an option to choose S1, S3, or both for suspend; I'm not sure which I should choose.

Dan Alderman danalderman wrote on

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATHEROS AR928X WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER LINUX DRIVER

Tags arx , wicd , wireless Thread Tools. Also, check your process list and the dmesg output to see if you have more than one driver loaded f...